Fischen in Allgäu, Bavaria
The holiday town of Fischen is situated in the south-west of Bavaria, close to the Austrian border.
You will receive an Allgäu-Walser Card from us on your day of arrival.
With this card you can really make the most of your holiday, with free admissions and numerous reductions.
Cable cars inclusive...
Especially for you as our guest you also have free and unlimited journeys with all cable-cars in Oberstdorf and Kleinwalsertal, in the months between may and november. The following cable-cars are included: Nebelhornbahn, Fellhornbahn, Söllereckbahn, Kanzelwandbahn, Walmendinger Hornbahn, Ifenbahn, Zafernalift und Heubergarena.
and the following are free of charge for you...
- Heated leisure and family pool (in summer)
- Tennis courts (in summer)
- Guided tour of "Obermühle Säge" (over 500 years old)
- Local history museums
- Family lifts (daytime in winter)
- Guided "eBike Taster Day"
- Ice-skating and curling at the natural ice rink in Fischen-Au (in winter)
- Use of the network of cross-country trails in Fischen, Balderschwang and Hittisau (Vorarlberg)
- 'Sturmannshöhle' Caves at Obermaiselstein